Here are ten introductory questions to help us get to know you. Copy and paste the questions into an email. Answer each one thoroughly. And send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following….
- Artist Name
- Soundcloud link (required)
- twitter link (so we can tag you)
I may send back an email with follow-up questions. But if your replies are thorough we will spell check and publish the interview right away. Not everybody’s interview will be published, all interviews are reviewed by my team and are either approved or denied.
1. Thank you for taking some time to be interviewed for the Super Happy Death Cult webzine. Can you please introduce yourself to our readers and tell us a little bit about what you do.
2. When did you get started? And how did the name come together?
3. Did you mess with any other genres or forms of music before getting into hip-hop and rap?
4. Who gets bragging rights for helping you get to where you are now?
5. If you could go on tour with anybody, who would the roster consist of? What would be your dream tour?
6. Where there any significant obstacles or hard times that you had to overcome to get here today? What was the darkest moment in your personal come up?
7. Are there any important video or music releases you have coming out soon that we should know about?
8. Any upcoming shows you want to plug? (Don’t forget your city and state and possible links)
9. Where can my readers stream your music and what site is best if they want to follow you? Where are you most active?
10. As we wrap this up, is there anything else you would like to include for our readers. Anything important i missed?
Answer these and send them to email@example.com INTRODUCTORY INTERVIEWS are only for people who have not been interviewed by us before. If you want a follow-up interview just email me.