- Andrew: Yes, that’s going to be starting the end of this month! We’ll be playing nearly the whole EP along with an old song from our 2013 demo EP.
Elexa: I’ve also taken note that you guys play many shows in SoCal, why is that?
Andrew: Our first out-of-state show was in Pomona at the Aladdin Jr. two years ago, in August I believe, and we had an incredible reaction. It surprised us considering we were a new band testing the waters in other states. We made a lot of friends that day and we keeping making new ones every time we visit so we always try to come back whenever we can!
- Elexa: That’s so fucking awesome to hear. I feel like most bands are losing their touch about what the hardcore community is about, but you guys got it on lock. What would you say is your guys’ dream tour?
Andrew: I think any tour that can take us to awesome places with awesome bands would be a perfect dream tour whether it’s with another young band or if we’re the opening band for other bands that are already doing it pretty big. Playing a festival is something I would love to do one day as well!
Elexa: Ace. So who designed/s your merch and/or logo? I like the classic traditional touch it has to it.
- Andrew: Our white shirt design with the hand design was done by a talented friend of ours in Vegas and our first ever shirt design was actually made my Tyler of Being As An Ocean. Other than that, all of our shirt designs were made by us! We like playing around with simple designs!
- Elexa: Is there anybody specific you’d like to thank that’s maybe helped a lot along the way?
- Andrew: As cheesy as this sounds, I would sincerely like to thank anyone who has supported us in some way whether it was go to a show, buy a CD or a T-shirt, share our music, let us sleep on their floor, or even give us a chance. Vegas is a great support system but every city we’ve been to since we started going on runs and tours have been equally as supportive.
- I would also like to thank the Napoli Pizza in Vegas for being delicious and tolerating the large group of bands we always bring in. Lol!
- Elexa: Shout out to your local pizza parlor (Take notes). What would you say has been your favorite part of being with Keepsake?
- Andrew: I could probably name a thousand things that are my favorite but I’ll try to shorten it down to one thing! I think my friends are my favorite part. Every person in my band and everybody we meet out-of-state. Usually if anybody shows interest in us, I try to be their friend. I’m not really good at having just fans of my band!
- Elexa: What keeps you going through the hard and the good times, as a band?
- Andrew: The bands that we listen to and all of the things right and wrong with the world keeps us going and plays strong roles on our inspirations. We want to be more than just a band but rather a movement. Spreading the message of realism and hope through loud and aggressive music that can be heard.